How Can A Goat Spread Peace?
We can find encouragement and inspiration from a goat. Goats beautiful demeanor create an aura of peace. These following twelve reasons can be qualities we can learn from goats. We can use these lessons as we move forward in the world with peace.
1. Provide opportunity: people can make many products from goat materials
2. Independence: people are not as reliant on grocery stores
3. Intelligent: obstacles do not stand in their way
4. Abundance: a doe gives nourishing milk
5. Balance: climb steep and narrow terrain
6. Joyful: see excitement in the small things around them
7. Energetic: full of life and can teach us how to be a kid again
8. Fearless: take on challenges and figure out how to solve them
9. Dignity: stand with pride, watch out for the group and stay together
10. Cautious of what they eat: take in the world around them with stride
11. Docile and patient: they are not timid and will wait for others in the group
12. Service animals: they are giving and provide their services